Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year, New Blog (sort of?).



            First off,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
May 2015 shower you with blessings (aka lots of books) and joy (also meaning books)!


Now, on to the purpose of this post. New blog! Okay, not as in an actual "new" blog, but more of a reboot or restart. 2014 was...well quite frankly it was basically a failure. As I'm sure you've noticed I was absent most of this year. You came to visit the blog and crickets started sounding in the background. I could give you a ton of excuses for why, but I feel like I've done that way to much (with all my other "I promise I'm coming back" posts). Instead, I'm just going to jump right in.

Time management is one thing I am not good at. I NEED to set goals or have deadlines. If I do, I'm fine. So, cue a New Year's Resolution: to work on time management. A way to help? Keeping up this blog of course! Not to mention I've been dying to get back to it. Blogging is such a wonderful thing and I miss is dearly! But, along with getting back to blogging, I want to get back to blogging how I first started out: when it was fun. Sure I want to plan, but I also want to just kind of go along with the flow and just have fun with it which is something I believe I've lost sight of. 

So basically this post is just to let y'all know that I'm planning to reboot Oh, For the Love of Books! *cue flailing*

I think I'm going to try and freshen up the blog's look to kind of help me jumpstart (if y'all have any ideas PLEASE let me know). The first couple posts will be some recap of 2014 and looking forward to 2015. I know I'm a bit late to the race (since most other bloggers did that at the end of 2014 -- still weird to say that o_O), but I think it's a good, easy way to get back in the game. 

I can't guarantee that this won't get pushed to the wayside as it has in the past, but I can guarantee that I will try my hardest to keep this up and enjoy it.
I really missed y'all and can't wait to start talking books again! 
I hope y'all have an awesome New Years! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)