Saturday, August 23, 2014

The One Where I Explain My Unexplained Absence

I'm 
ALIVEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Yes, I'm sure that most of you probably thought something horrible happened to me since I basically became nonexistent over the past couple weeks. Sorry. But I have a good explanation. I promise. And it's a doozy.....

I had no internet.

Shocker, I know! How, oh how, did I live before the wondrous internet deemed me worthy of its time? These past couple weeks of lack of internet have really given me time to take a step back and figure out my priorities. And I've realized by priorities include Netflix. #NoShame.
And blogging. Oh how I missed you blogging!

See, I didn't know that I wasn't going to have internet, else I may have scheduled stuff (just kidding, when do I ever schedule posts?). I was planning on taking a couple days off because I was moving to my new apartment, but I hadn't realized my roommate hadn't had internet hooked up yet. I said no big deal because I thought I could set it up when I got there and they'd come the next day. Little did I know that I wouldn't be able to get an appointment for them to set it up till 2 weeks later. Longest. 2 weeks. EVER. A bit sad to be quite honest, but once school started I needed it. The first week, not to bad. I could live without internet. But week 2? Seriously, I had e-mails to write, classes to add/drop, applications to send and no internet. I was losing it. There's only one provider for this apartment complex and lots of students needing internet moving in. It was a fight to get it first. Lesson learned.

And you think I would've taken all this free time to read. Yeah....no. For some reason, when I have too much time on my hands, I get nothing accomplished, including reading. Don't worry, I'm working on it. Instead I got addicted to Gilmore Girls that my roommate had on DVD. Gah.

But, I now have internet. Which means back to blogging. And reading (here's to looking at you Heir of Fire).
I'll post soon my dears!
In the meantime, enjoy all the books!


3 comments:

  1. Good to see ya back! I missed seeing your blog posts and updates on GR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're back! Thankfully the reason wasn't because something bad happened (though not having internet can certainly feel catastrophic :P )

    ReplyDelete

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)