Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The One with the Top Ten Characters I Woul Want on a Deserted Island With Me (#3)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.  Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. 

This Week's Topics is

Top 10 Characters I Would Want on a Deserted Island With Me

For hotness or otherwise.....

1. Celaena (Throne of Glass)
Because she's Celaena. First off, she's snarky and we can complain to each other about our unfortunate circumstances. However, we'd totally be rocking it on the beach. She'll totally make it fun with all her sarcastic wit. Also, she kicks butt. I'm pretty sure she could take on whatever unsavory creature comes our way. 

2. Cress (Cress)
Yes, sweet, adorkable Cress. She's a techie! Sureeee there aren't going to be any technological advances on a deserted island, but I feel like she's a gal who could make a communicator out of coconut and twigs. 

3. Captain Thorne (Cress
Move over Cress, he's mine now. He'd make living on a deserted island bearable with his wit and humor. And hotness. Can't forget that.

4. Hermione (Harry Potter)
One word: magic. You know, so we could actually survive. There's probably a spell out there somewhere for building a boat. And if not, the LeviOsa charm will come in handy for lifting large pieces of wood to build said boat. Also, she's is the brightest witch of her age, so she'll know what to eat and what not to eat. She can make a magical tent or treehouse. And, if all else fails, she could just apparate us out of there.

5. Chaol (Throne of Glass)
Because he's really, really, ridiculously good-looking. Also, he'd take being on a deserted island in stride. And practice sword-fighting on the beach. 
Shirtless.

6. Percy Jackson (The Lightning Thief)
He's the son of the Sea god! We're on a deserted Island in the middle of the ocean! How could I not want this kid? He can use his awesome, watery skills to get us off the island. And make a really cool waterside of some sort. He can make a rainbow for an Isis-message to let people know where we are. 
Also, wit. He makes any situation fun. And not to hard on the eyes either ;)

7. Annabeth (The Lightning Thief
Because, let's face it, where would Percy be without this girl? She's a super genius! Both she and Percy can call in favors with the gods which is always helpful. She's also an architectural genius which means she knows how to build a boat. And while we are waiting for the boat to be built, we can live it out in style with the amazing treehouse I know Annabeth will build. It will put HGTV to shame.  

8. Cinder (Cinder)
She's a mechanic and tinkerer. I feel like with her, Hermione, Cress, and Annabeth, we should be able to build a freakin boat....

9. Katniss (The Hunger Games)
Not gonna lie, I think she's kind a downer. Not a fun as the other people on this list. But, she's hunts. I eat. 

10. Nikolai (Siege and Storm)
Because he's Nikolai. He's also incredibly inventive. And funny. And hot. And intelligent. And snarky. And hot. And sarcastic. And a privateer. And a prince. And hot......

I think I have a pretty good list going here. Honestly, I wouldn't mind being on a deserted island with this motley group of awesomeness. I'd have a blast hanging with all the gals kicking butt, swapping stories, exchanging wit and looking at the gloriousness that is the men shirtless. I think I'd like to hang out on this island a bit soaking up the rays, building campfires, and awesome tree houses (and having fun with water slides and waves a la Percy) before heading out. I'll be sure to mark it on a map so as to come back and visit. 





1 comment:

  1. Our lists are very similar. Great minds think alike! I agree with you, after making my list I'm pretty sure I would 100% not mind being stranded on a deserted island.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)