Sunday, July 27, 2014

The One With the Challenge Updates

Well, it's more than halfway through the year which means I'm late in updating all my challenges! 
To be honest, I almost forgot I was even part of challenges. Yeahhhhhh, shows how good I am at doing these things. But I still have 5 months left so there's still hope. Right? 



Defy (Defy #1) by Sara B. Larson - 2.5 stars
Lady Thief (Scarlet #2) by A. C. Gaughen - 4 stars
The Queen’s Choice (Heirs of Chrior #1) by Cayla Kluver - DNF
Camelot Burning (Metal & Lace #1) by Kathryn Rose - 1.5 stars
Sworn to Raise (Courtlight #1) - Terah Edun 2.5 stars
Manor of Secrets by Katherine Longshore - 3.5/4 stars
Threats of Sky and Sea (Threats of Sky and Sea #1) by Jennifer Ellision - 3.5/4 stars


The Blood of Eden series
Book 3: The Forever Song (review coming soon)

Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Unfortunately, I don't have any reviews for these books. WHY DON'T I?!?! 


Fairytale:


Lucky No. 14:
1. Visit the Country: Read a book that has a setting in a country you really want to visit in real life - House of Hades - always wanted to go to Rome and Greece!
3. Blame it on Bloggers: Read a book because you've read the sparkling reviews from other bloggers - Kiss of Deception - raving after raving review for this book. Or, The Queen of the Tearling - another book that had mostly raving reviews. Both were enjoyable for me, but both had their issues. 
5. (Not So) Fresh From the Oven: Read a book released last year that you never had a chance to read - Etiquette and Espionage - Why did I wait so long?!  
8. Chunky Brick: Read a book more than 500 pages - Cress - ABSOLUTELY ADORED IT! So amazing. Cress is preciously adorkable and THORNE *swoon*. 
12. Freebies Time: Read a free book (giveaway, ARC, birthday, ect) - Threats of Sky and Sea   - Thanks netgalley ;)

Soooo, I haven't really kept up with these challenges. Obviously. But, I'm such a mood reader that I don't read for challenges, just whatever the heck I want to read. Also, I've just read really little this year. Y'all don't even WANT to know how behind I am on my Goodreads challenge! But, blogging life isn't about these challenges. They just hopefully help me read a bit more and they're always fun to participate in :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)