Sunday, May 11, 2014

The One Where I'm in a Bout of Books

So....this is a bit of a last minute decision, but a good one at that! I have officially decided to join the

Bout Of Books

Bout of Books



Yes, yes, hold the applause. I know how incredibly dull it would be without me and my humor so I have deemed this read-a-thon worthy of my presence. Also, it gets me reading, so there's that. 

Never heard of the Bout of Books or am curious about joining? Here's a bit of info: 

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.

  This is a last minute post so it's nothing fancy. I'll add my goals and all to a post tomorrow. Make sure to look for daily updates on my progress! 

Also, 
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

To all you wonderful mothers out there - we thank you. All of you are fantastic and amazing and the world would be a crazy (and nonexistent) place without you. Continue to go forth and be your awesome selves. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)