Monday, March 31, 2014

March Wrap-Up

     Welcome to the end of March! Hopefully now the sun will actually come out and we won't have any more freak snow storms sandwiched between 70 degree weather days. Honestly, the weather has been like a PMSing teenage girl as of late! Sunshine and blue skies are welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

Well, enough complaining about the weather I suppose (70 degrees this upcoming week!!). What's happened on the blog this past month? Well, not much. Actually, let's face it, basically nothing. And I apologize for that. I've been so bad at keeping up with my blog that I want to smack myself sometimes. I know I've said on here a couple time that I'm going to get back in gear and this time I mean it. I've got reviews set up and everything. But I'm also going into this no pressure. I don't want to feel the need to post something every. single. day. Let's be honest, if I did that, half the stuff would be stupid or boring because I only have so much creativity! I just promise to be more active. Posting hopefully 1 book review a week and some discussion or meme posts. Honestly, I just haven't been reading as much (I blame school) which is why this blogs been virtually nonexistent. But, I have another reason for getting my rear back in gear.....

New blog design! 

Yup. A new blog design is coming to Oh, For the Love of Books thanks to the incredible Debz over at  Debz Bookshelf . I'm so excited!! Can't wait for y'all to see it :) 

So, hopefully with this fresh start and summer coming up (which means time to read) I can actually get this thing started again. Thanks so much for everyone who has continued to follow my few random posts. It means a lot! And, without further ado, here are the post over the last couple months:

Life of a Blogger: Introvert or Extrovert - I like to consider myself an "extroverted introvert" - An introvert, who happens to have extroverted qualities (outgoing, personable, etc.).
Defy by Sara B. Larson - Got feels. Feels of annoyance. 
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card - Wanted feels. Got no feels. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)