Monday, September 9, 2013

Sorry for the unexplained absence!

Hey guys! 

So, in case y'all haven't noticed, I've been MIA these past couple weeks. Sorry about that. I headed back to school and was getting all my classes, books, dorm and life in general together. But, alas, I am back. I know y'all are excited to hear that. 

So what do I have planned? Well, this week will probably only be two memes (Waiting on Wednesday and Stacking the Shelves), but come next week I'll start back up with reviews! Woohoo!!!! 

Now, to get to writing those reviews!

All the best ♥
Mackenzie 

1 comment:

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)