Sunday, July 21, 2013

Read-a-thon wrap up and WordPress questions

Read-a-thon = epic fail

Yeah....I technically didn't even read a full book. I finished a book that I had already started before the read-a-thon began so I guess that kind of counts right? My goal was 3 books. And I would've completed my goal....

if I hadn't gotten sick.

Ughhhhhh....most sicknesses allow you plenty of time to read. Heck, you're in bed all day anyways, might as well pick up a book.

But not this sickness. No. I couldn't get that lucky. 
I had dizziness, vertigo and nausea. I slept on the bathroom floor constantly for a day and a half. I couldn't even really look at a computer or a book for long periods of time until today. Quite frankly, it sucked. I'm still not perfect yet, but at least I'm feeling a whole lot better. I believe it has to do with my inner ear (allergies and I've had a ton of ear problems) so I still have to get it checked out, but it completely ruined my reading time. Boo. 

But oh well. What can I do? At least I finished one book. And it was a great book! So I'm relatively happy. 

And guess what? Now I'll be getting on a regular schedule. I'll have a review up tomorrow and some memes up throughout the week. 

*Side question: I've just seen another blogger move to WordPress and I admit that I've always been curious. Is it worth it? Is it hard? Let me know in the comments below!

All the best ♥
Mackenzie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)