Thursday, July 4, 2013

Read-A-Thon Progress Update




First off,
HAPPYFOURTHOF JULY!!!
Remember to thank a vet and remember why we celebrate this amazing day!


Progress: 1 book down
I finished Something Strange and Deadly last night and "something strange and deadly" is right. I went into this book not expecting anything amazing but I was wonderfully shocked! What a fun book! Great characters and plot and no shortage of action. And zombies!

I'm now on to book 2: City of Bones. 
I recently finished Cassandra Clare's prequel trilogy The Infernal Devices and 
loved. every. moment. 
This trilogy just had such great character depth and they were incredibly admirable. So, I decided to give her original series another chance. I read the first book and enjoyed it, but I didn't love it. But, I'm on a Shadowhunter high and need to get my fix, so I'm giving it another go. I'm enjoying it, but still not in love with it. The plot is definitely intriguing enough, but I'm not really feeling Jace (and I know I'm gonna get a lot of flack for that!). So far, I'm interested, but hopefully that'll improve! 

Hopefully I'll finish City of Bones by tomorrow and can move on to book 3....what to read, what to read? 

All the best
Mackenzie 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)