Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Beat the Heat Readathon Progress Report (Updated Daily!)



*Format inspired by Auntie Spinelli's awesome blog progress post! 


Monday 7/29
Currently reading: Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Progress: 40%
Books completed: None

Tuesday 7/30
Currently reading: Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Progress: 64%
Books completed: none
Notes: Unfortunately, I didn't read as much as I wanted. I got sidetracked by Pretty Little Liars. Curse Netflix and it's many seasons of shows....

Wednesday 7/31
Currently reading: Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Progress:  NONE
Books completed: NONE!
Notes: I read nothing. Absolutely nothing yesterday. I didn't even pick up my Kindle, much less turn the freaking thing on. I'll be better today. I promise! My goal is to finish this book by tomorrow morning and get started on the next. What should I read? 

Thursday 8/1
Currently reading: Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Progress: 70%
Books completed today: None
Notes: Um....hardly read any. Yet again. 

Friday 8/2
Currently reading: Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Progress: 74%
Books completed today: None
Notes: Wow....a whopping 4%...I'm just that good :P It seems whenever I plan to read, I never actually do. It has to be spontaneous! But I WILL finish this book by tomorrow. Challenge accepted. 

Saturday 8/3
Currently reading: Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Progress: 100%
Books completed today: Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Notes: I honestly am at a loss of words for how absolutely amazing this book was. If I could give it a thousand stars I would. Actually, even that wouldn't cover it. Hopefully I will be able to make a coherent review of this absolutely wonderful book. 

Sunday 8/4
Currently reading: Nothing
Progress: Nothing
Books completed today: None

WEEK 1 SUMMARY

Books I completed this week: Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

                                                                                                                       

Monday 8/5
Currently reading: Sweet Venom by Tara Lynn Childs
Progress: 100 of 344
Books completed today: None
Tuesday 8/6
Currently reading: Sweet Venom by Tara Lynn Childs
Progress: 261
Books completed today: None
Notes: So far, Sweet Venom is a fun, mythological adventure! The three girls are about as different as you can possibly get, yet I love all three of them! Though, Greer is a bit hard to like, I understand where she's coming from so I feel as if she'll redeem herself :) 
Wednesday 8/7
Currently reading: Sweet Venom by Tara Lynn Childs
Progress: COMPLETED!!
Books completed today: Sweet Venom by Tara Lynn Childs
Notes: What a fun adventure! I love how distinctly different the girls are! However, I was wishing for a bit more plot wise. Overall, definitely worth reading!
Thursday 8/8
Currently reading: Defiance by C. J. Redwine
Progress: 6%
Books completed today: None
Notes: This one has been on my radar for a while so I'm excited to get started! 
Friday 8/9
Currently reading: Defiance by C. J. Redwine 
Progress: 26%
Books completed today: None
Saturday 8/10
Currently reading: 
Progress: 
Books completed today:
Sunday 8/11
Currently reading: 
Progress:
Books completed today:
WEEK 2 SUMMARY

Books I completed this week:  
2 WEEK FINAL SUMMARY
Total # pages read: 
Total time spent reading: 
All books completed:  

All the best
Mackenzie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)