Sunday, June 2, 2013

I'm back (this time I promise!)

Hey everyone. Unfortunately for the past year I've been AWOL. With school and everything, I just lost time to read and I got side-tracked with social activities, homework, and netflix. But mainly Netflix. Seriously, that website is addicting. Anyways, these are just excuses (shame on me) and I really want to get back into reading and blogging again. I didn't even realize how much I missed reading till I read The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa (just finished and WOIDSFNMLWKERJ!). I forgot how enchanting and exciting the world of books can be and I plan on trying to recapture the magic that is books.

So, in short, I'm back.


Yes, yes. I know you guys are just so excited to hear that.
You may continue clapping. 





1 comment:

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)