Friday, January 25, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (5)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews as a way to share all the books we've received this week!


Cinders & Sapphires (At Somerton #1)
by Leila Rasheed

Ohhhhhhh. This sounds scandalously delicious. I must admit that I'm a bit iffy since it only has a 3.48 rating on goodreads, but I'm willing to give this Historical fiction a try. 

Well that's all for me. What'd y'all get this week?
Be sure to let me know in the comments below!

All the best
Mackenzie 

1 comment:

  1. I think Cinders & Sapphires sounds great! I hope you love it! Sorry I haven't been by your blog in ages! I love your new design! ;)

    ReplyDelete

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)