Monday, December 31, 2012

Best Books of 2012

It's the last day of 2012!!
Yup, that's right y'all. We made it through the end of the world. Go ahead and pat yourselves on the back. 

Well, in honor of this momentous last day, I've created a list of some of my top favorite books read in 2012. These are books I can't recommend enough! So head to the bookstore with all that money you got for Christmas and buy them ASAP!
So, Without further ado,

BEST BOOKS I READ IN 2012:


Assassins and pirates? What more could a girl ask for? Oh yeah, feisty characters, action and questing! WINNING!
(Sadly, I've yet to review it. But I hope to remedy that soon!)


This is the third book in an absolutely fantastic high fantasy series. If you haven't yet started this series, do so ASAP. It's got great characters, a complex world and an intriguing and complicated plot. Go forth and enjoy!



This book is just so awesome that the review is full of GIFs! With its addicting, fantastical plot, imperfect yet amazing characters and beautifully vivid and terrifying world, what's not to love?
Go forth my lovelies and buy this book! You won't be disappointed! 



Two words: Cyborg Cinderella.
Go buy it. Now. 


Oh, Seth, you snarky, sarcastic, clever son-of-a-gun, you. 
If you read this book for no other reason, read it for Seth's voice.
Even if the synopsis doesn't intrigue you, Seth's personality will more than make up for it. 


She's a katana-wielding vampire. Yeah, you read that right. Now go to the bookstore and sate your curiosity.


What book has a kick-ass assassin for a heroine, a flirty, playboy prince, and a stoic, ever loyal Captain of the Guard? Throne of Glass! Throw in some magic, competition, Nehemia, sarcasm, wit and intrigue and you've got yourself a winner! 


Assassin nuns....freakin assassin nuns! And Duval. You can't forget him! Insta-love? What is this insta-love you speak of? Cause it sure isn't in this book. With this snarky hate-turned-love relationship, what's not to love? Court intrigue and a beautiful atmosphere are just icing on the cake. 


My final words:
GO BUY THESE BOOKS!!
That is all. 

All the best
Mackenzie 


1 comment:

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)