Sunday, October 7, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (4)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews as a way to share all the books we've received this week!


Cleopatra Ascending by Maureen Lipinski
Release Date: January 8, 2013
Source: Netgalley

Reincarnated Cleopatra? Potential for hot protector? Magic? 
I'm in. 


Katya's World by Jonathan L. Howard
Release Date: November 6, 2012
Source: Netgalley

"soon she will encounter pirates and war criminals, see death and tragedy at first hand, and realise that her world’s future lies on the narrowest of knife edges. For in the crushing depths lies a sleeping monster, an abomination of unknown origin, and when it wakes, it will seek out and kill every single person on the planet"

EPIC!!!

So what books did y'all get this week? Be sure to let me know in the comments below!

All the best 
Mackenzie 

1 comment:

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)