Sunday, October 28, 2012

Audiobook Recommendations



Hey y'all. So I have a few questions for you. 
1. Do y'all like audiobooks?
2. If so, what audiobooks would you recommend?
3. If not, what are some of the downfalls of them?

I've never listened to an audiobook (if it's not obvious :P)and have contemplated getting one for some time. But, just like books, not all audiobooks are created equal. Sometimes the book may be good, but the person who reads it is an absolute bore to get through. No one wants to sit through a boring book for eight hours. That's like listening to a lecture given by an incredibly boring professor. No fun. So, I would love if y'all could give me recommendations of some really good books that are totally worth it! 

I hope y'all have an awesome day! And please pray for my mom as she is running the Marine Corps Marathon today! She'll be running 26 miles more than I'll ever want to XD

All the best ♥
Mackenzie 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)