Monday, August 13, 2012

Twitter and Winner!


Well, guess what y'all? I decided to just go for it and get a twitter (Thanks for the comments btw)! So now y'all can find me @OTheLoveOfBooks or click the button to your right ------->
 I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but I'll figure it out eventually XD 

In the meantime, I've just picked a winner from my Summer Wrap-up Read-a-Thon and am just awaiting a reply at this time. Thanks to all you awesome people who created some absolutely fantastic summer parties. I wish I could have them all! But alas, I'm a rather poor college girl here ;) 

Hope y'all had an awesome time and I hope to do more read-a-thon's in the future. 

All the best
Mackenzie 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)