Friday, August 10, 2012

Off to College!


That's right y'all. I'm headed off to college! Just another adventure to add to my ever-growing list :) Course, it doesn't start till the 20th but I'm headed up early to visit my brother and sister-in-law so I'm pretty happy! 

Hopefully things will get back to normal soon. I have many, many reviews to come. Once school starts it may be a bit slow, not quite sure. I've got to get into the feel of college and all that jazz. My time may be a bit more limited. But don't fret my dear followers! I'm not leaving! Just wanted to let y'all know what's going on in my crazy life XD 

While I'm gone, don't forget to check out my Summer Wrap-up Read-a-Thon Giveaway!  You can win one book of your choice $15 and under from The Book Depository. And guess what? It's international! 

Update on Summer Wrap-up Read-a-Thon Challenge:
Currently reading The Serpent's Shadow
I was hoping to finish it before I headed out but I'm only 220 pages in. But I definitely love it! I forget just how awesome Rick Riordan's books are! I feel a re-read of Percy Jackson coming on ;)

I hope y'all had an utterly fantastic summer and good luck to all in the upcoming school year :)

All the best
Mackenzie 



3 comments:

  1. Way to go Mackenzie. Believe me when I say that, yes, college really is an adventure. Hoping to hear good news about school from you then. ;)
    Have a good day!
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, college. Yes, I would definitely be prepared for less available time. Especially when you've done with all your basics and you're on to the upper level courses for your major...at least that's how it is for me, lol but I'm not sure what your major is, so you may have a different experience.

    I always take with me whichever book I'm reading, though, and end up getting in a little bit here and there in between classes, and I make myself set aside at least 30 minutes to an hour before I go to bed. The main problem I end up with is not just making time for leisure reading, but the actual blog maintenance...keeping up with posts and the like.

    It can be done, though, you just might end up posting a little less frequently than usual.

    Congrats and all the best!

    http://herebebookwyrms.blogspot.com/2012/08/follow-friday-7.html

    ReplyDelete

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)