Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Updates for April


Hey y'all! I just wanted to give updates and a vague idea of whats gonna be going on this month. This should all happen within the first 3 week of April. I'm moving at end of this month so the end of April might be a bit quiet. I'm scheduling all of these posts ahead of time so I can spend the month cleaning, finishing school, and getting read to move :D So, without further ado, the month of April!


You can now follow me on Pinterest. Just look under the "Follow Me!" This is my personal pinterest so its a mix of fashion, books, movies, humor and words of wisdom :P 

Reviews: 
Starters by Lissa Price (DNF)
Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (fan-freaking-tastic)
Destiny's Fire (pretty good!)
The Assassin and the Pirate Lord by Sarah J. Maas (LOVED!)
Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey (Really liking it!)
The Black Shard by Victoria Simcox

Memes:
Waiting on Wednesday
In My Mailbox (maybe)
Maybe a Top Ten Tuesday

Discussion:
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Fever by Lauren DeStefano

And don't forget the Giveaway!

Also, a huge congratulations to Lindsay! She just sold the rights to her book The Murder Complex!! Woot! It sounds amazing! You can check out all the info here

All the best ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)