Sunday, April 1, 2012

Challenge Updates



So this year I'm taking part in many various challenges and I've just realized that I haven't been keeping track with any of them! So, this is just an update to let y'all know how far along I am in each area: 

(all link will be either to my review or goodreads)

Some books are good for multiple challenges:



Books Read:



Book Read:



Books Read:



Books Read: 



Books Read:
Slayers by C. J. Hill (liked it/alright)

Books Read:

Books Read:

*Whistles*....I think that's everything! I've really got to learn to be more organized : /

Also, don't forget that I've got my first giveaway going on so be sure to check it out :D

All the best 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)