Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Recap

Hey y'all. I've seen some other bloggers do recaps and I've decided to do one monthly (possibly weekly in the future) just to let y'all know everything that went down in case you missed anything. 


APRIL

I've been in the process of moving so I didn't get quite as much as I wanted accomplished this month. However, here's all that happened:

Books Read: 
Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
The Black Shard by Victoria Simcox
Ordinary Magic by Caitlen Rubino-Bradway
Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
Mistwood (Mistwood #1) by Leah Cypess
The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze

Reviews:
Starters (DNF)

Reviews coming soon:
Dragonswood
The Assassin and the Desert
Ordinary Magic
Mistwood

Currently Reading: 
Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth
Shadows on the Moon by Zöe Marriott

Events:
100 Follower Giveaway (done)
Black Shard Giveaway (done)

Memes:

A few books I'm anticipating for May:
Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth

Actually, I did more reviews and read more books than I thought! Yay! I've been so busy this month that I didn't feel like I've accomplished much on the blog but I guess I was wrong :P April was good and I'm really hoping May will be just as awesome! There are sooooo many books I really want to read this month so I hope I'll have time :)

So what did y'all accomplish this month? Any book that you just absolutely loved and want to spread the word about? Definitely let me know :D

All the best ♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)