Sunday, March 11, 2012

In My Mailbox (5)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren in which we showcase books we borrowed/bought/won in the past week.

This IMM is for the past 3 weeks.

RECEIVED FOR REVIEW:
                                   

Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
Guess what?! This is my first physical ARC and I'm sooo freaking excited! I've already read it and it was fantastic! Look for my awesome review coming soon! Huge thanks to Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing.


Starters by Lissa Price
   My second physical ARC! Woot! Huge thanks to Random Buzzers and Random House for the ARC. I hope to get around to it soon!


Scary School by Derek the Ghost - Sounds like a ton of fun! Thanks Derek for giving me the opportunity to review your book! 


Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter via Netgalley


The Prince Who Fell From the Sky by John Claude Demis via Netgalley


Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown via Netgalley (my first mermaid book! Hopefully I like it!)


Spirit's Princess by Esther Friesner via Netgalley


Cross My Heart by Sasha Gould via Netgalley (Review found here)


Ordinary Magic by Caitlen Rubino-Bradway via Netgalley


The Académie by Susanne Dunlap via Netgalley


The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost via Negalley


The Assault by Brian Falkner via Netgalley


Hanging By a Thread by Sophie Littlefield via Netgalley


Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear via Netgalley


The Shapeshifter's Secret by Heather Ostler via Netgalley


The City's Son by Tom Pollock via Netgalley

WON:


Divergent by Veronica Roth - Huge thanks to Sheri from the Goodreads Group Shut Up & Read! I plan on re-reading it before the sequel comes out.


Touch of Power by (the awesome!) Maria V. Snyder - Huge thanks to Kristen from The Book Monsters! I won this via her Goodreads group.

*Whew*...Alright, well I think thats everything! What'd y'all get this week? Let me know so I can be sure to covet it all! 

All the best,






12 comments:

  1. You got some really great NetGalley books! And congrats on getting your first physical ARC. =) I have an ARC of Grave Mercy waiting to be read, I'm going to start reading it soon! Enjoy all your books!

    -Aneeqah @ The Brain Lair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! You must read Grave Mercy ASAP! I thought it was fantastic! Hope you enjoy!

      all the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. Wow! You got a lot of awesome books from NetGalley!! I got Hanging by a Thread last week, and I am really looking forward to it. I remember how excited I was to received my first physical ARC, it was SWITCHED by Amanda Hocking! I have Grave Mercy through NetGalley and I am super excited!! I hope you enjoy all your new books, and Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm pretty psyched by all the Netgalley books. I've kind of become addicted :P Yay! congrats on the book! Hope you enjoy it :D Ooooo I want to read Switched really bad! I've heard some pretty fantastic things about it. And Grave Mercy is amazing...well I though so! Thanks for the well wishes!

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. You received a ton of awesome books over the past few weeks! Starters is AMAZING and I'm super stoked for Grave Mercy! And Divergent is SO GOOD! Hope you love them all!

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! Now I'm really excited to start Starters! Grave Mercy is fantastic! Its got assassin nuns..how cool is that?! I loooooved Divergent! I only owned a ebook copy and really wanted a hardback so I was glad I won it :D Thanks!

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. What an awesome haul this week!!!! I hope you can find time to read them all :) Enjoy Grave Mercy! I've heard such good things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ughh....time I don't have! But I'll make time :P Grave Mercy is amazing! Hope you get around to it soon!

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  5. Awww, congrats on your first & second physical ARCs! Isn't it so exciting?? I remember when I got my first one, I was literally jumping up and down with happiness! x) And Grave Mercy is a fantastic first ARC! Plus, Divergent was one of my top reads of 2011 and I plan on re-reading it before Insurgent comes out too! :) I'm so excited!!

    Amazing mailbox this week, Mackenzie! I hope you have an amazing reading week and enjoy all of your books! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I was pretty psyched! Grave Mercy was amazing! I was so happy when I got home from my vacation and saw it! I think I actually squealed like a little girl :P I looooved Divergent! I just really wanted a hardback since all I had was an ebook. Now if only May would hurry up and get here! Thanks again!

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  6. Wow! That's a LOT of cool books! I LOVED Divergent too and so can't wait for Insurgent!!! You're so lucky, you live in the US so you can get books from Random Buzzers! I live in the UK :(
    Love your blog by the way, new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know! Divergent was amazing and May is wayyy to far away! Aww I'm sorry! wish I could change that! And thanks!! Hope you like what you see!

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)