Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hiatus

    Hey y'all! I just wanted to let you know that over the next 2 1/2 weeks, I most likely won't be blogging. Why? Vacation! Woot! Well, part of its a vacation. The most important part is that I'm going to my brother's wedding! I'm so excited for him and his fiancee!! She's an absolute sweet heart and I can't wait to have her as part of the family. So, we'll be headed up to NJ (never been....should be interesting. Jersey shore anyone?)  for that, then my parents and I are going to take an extra week to go to NY and visit some friends! I've never been to NY so I'm pretty darn excited :D And I get cold weather!!! Y'all have no idea how excited I am for this. After having summer year round for a few years, you start to miss the cold. 


    I do plan on putting up two reviews before I leave (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Pure) but I'm not sure how much I'll be on after I'm gone. However, I do plan on reading as much as possible. Flights, train rides, and boredom in hotel rooms allows a lot of time to read :D Though, who knows? I may find time to put reviews up. I just wanted to let y'all know in case I don't. 


    Thank you so much for staying with me this far! I really hope to get back on here asap. Definitely keep an eye out! 


All the best!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun on vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the wedding and in NY! I've never been there but I'd love to go! I'm reading Pure right now so I'm looking forward to your review! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm pretty psyched :D O goodness, I really liked it! Wow...it just blew my mind! Hopefully I'll put it up Friday or Saturday so look out for it :D

      Delete

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)