Friday, January 6, 2012

Debut Author Challenge 2012







Name: 2012 Debut Author Challenge

Challenge: To read & review a minimum of twelve young adult or middle grade debut novels between the dates of January 1, 2012 – January 31, 2013.
Eligibility: Must be the author’s YA or MG debut, released in 2012.
My Goal: 30 books 


There are so many debut books coming out in 2012 that I want to read! You can see my TBR here. And I'm sure more books will be added as the year continues! 



Books Read: 
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen

What do y'all think? Any suggestions?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)